Target Sports Coaching can offer a fun-packed 2 hour childrens sports party of your choice. Our parties are stress free for parents who can just sit back and watch their children enjoy themselves. Our parties are requested year after year as they prove to be so successful with the children. Parties with us include exciting individual and team based games and fun competitions that aims to get everyone active & involved as they are adapted to suit the age and ability of every child.
- We provide all sporting equipment needed to carry out the party.
- Sports trophies are awarded to the child/children celebrating their birthday but medals for all children attending the party are available as an optional extra to provide them with a special momento to remember the occassion.
- Coaches are all FA qualified, CRB checked and first aid trained. We pride ourselves on the fact that each coach is great with the children, enthusiastic and therefore we guarantee that every child will come away having had a memorable party.
- Our parties can accomodate a maximum of 16 children, aged between 4 to12 years old (16 children or more would require extra coaches at an additional cost).
- Suitable sized venues (indoor or outdoor), party food and soft drinks should be provided by parents.
- For further information or to book a party with us, contact Michael Branch on 07969 223 473, or view our 'rates' page for our costings.
"Thank you so much for the Olympic style party today. The birthday boys, their classmates and my 3 year old all had such a great time. The birthday boys were thrilled with their trophies!"
"Thank you very much for the football party, everyone had a really great time (and Joe is very pleased with his trophy!!). A very stress free party, thanks again."
( Frances Baxter 08/12/12).
"Michael organised a fantastic football party for my son's 6th birthday. The 2 coaches had 16 of them doing ball skills, shooting practice and fun games at the beginning and then they had a great game of football for the last 30 minutes or so. The huge grins on the boys faces said it all. They absolutely LOVED it and were run ragged by the end! Perfect party! "
( Jessica Dutton 18/01/16).