Morning & After School Sports Clubs
Our morning & after school clubs are all coached by fully qualified CRB/ first aid trained coaches. With a wide variety of sports available, we have managed to build some very strong relationships with local Merton & Kingston Primary Schools. All our clubs provide the children with fun and educational sessions, helping to improve ability, confidence, team work as well as respect and friendship.
- Monday to Friday sessions after School for 1 hour.
- Sports available are: Football, Tag Rugby, Athletics, Hockey, Cricket and Basketball.
- Courses run usually for 10 weeks.
- Maximum 16 children per coach.
- Funded by parents who sign up and pay for their child to attend.
- Aims to provide children with at least an extra hour of sport a week.
- Sessions involving learning new skills, team building opportunities, and development of their individual personalities.
- Certificates will be awarded to all children at the end of each course.
- Most Improved Player and Player of the Course medals are awarded in gold & silver to the highest achievers.
School Club Comments
“Thank you for giving the children such a great time in P.E, teaching them new skills and improving their confidence and self-esteem".
(Kim Elliott, Poplar Primary School, Year 4 teacher)
"A big thanks for making our son feel so proud and happy for his Basketball Award. You as a coach, and Basketball as a sport, have definitely won his heart from now on. With a ball in his hands, he keeps practicing his drills all the time!".
(Mr & Mrs V. Papalois, Sacred Heart Primary School: Basketball Club Parents)
"Thank you for being such a wonderful coach & inspiration to the kids!".
(Mr & Mrs Khan, Poplar Primary School: Friday Rugby Club parents)
"Firstly we would like to say thank you providing the afterschool clubs, and have noticed a huge improvement in Luke's skills and abilities as well as his approach and confidence. He really enjoys football & multisports and has learnt a lot. Many thanks to all Target Sports coaches!"
"Both of my children take part in the Target Sports after School clubs. The Multisport package is excellent as it caters for both boys and girls. We also like the wide range of sporting activities (especially team sports) as it gives the children a taster which they can build on. The kids learn in a fun, friendly, safe and caring environment and like the instructors very much.
"Jake has been going to Target Sports Multisport and football sessions since he was 5 years old. He was really shy at first but Michael Branch used his magic and enthusiasm to encourage Jake to join in. 4 years later Jake still attends the sessions which he really looks forward to and enjoys as well as having developed his ability in a range of sports. As well as weekly after School sessions Jake has attended the Saturday Morning Football Academy, Holiday Courses and has had a Target Sports Party- all of which have been fabulous. Branchie and all the team at Target Sports have been such a positive influence in Jakes sporting as well as general social development. Thank you so much.
Partners with and working alongside both